TARA Eco Kiln
The TARA EcoKiln is one of the most energy efficient and environmentally friendly technologies available globally to produce fired clay bricks. It is based on vertical shaft firing process and is most suitable for small to medium scale entrepreneurs.
Use of TARA EcoKiln to produce fired clay bricks results in coal savings from 30% - 50%. More savings can be had from use of carbonaceous waste materials or waste biomass. The added value provided by TARA EcoKiln is their ability to operate round the clock for 365 days. The TARA EcoKiln provides tremendous flexibility in production from 2,000 bricks per day for a single shaft to 30,000 bricks per day in a six shaft kiln.
The TARA EcoKiln is not merely a technology but a tool to explore the intricacies of poverty and technology. It addresses the issue of eradicating poverty through creation of rural job opportunities in an energy efficient and environment friendly manner
The TARA EcoKiln is not only a firing technology but an entire brick production system. All TARA EcoKiln technologies comes with solutions on customized design and construction, improved green brick making, selective mechanization and training support. Thus it is a turn key solution of improving existing brick business or starting up a new business in an environment friendly manner approved by Indian Government and appreciated and adopted by International Government and agencies
Additional support and services are:
- Soil testing to determine suitability in TARA EcoKiln operations
- Fuel testing to determine the external energy consumption
- Waste testing to provide waste utilization solutions
- Process engineering to produce improved quality product compared to conventional technologies
- Selective mechanization in green brick making through the use of soft mud moulding machines
- Mechanization in kiln operation
- Fired product testing services