TARA “waste to wealth” solutions ensure profitability for enterprises. It also ensures that the products are affordable thereby ensuring replicability and wider acceptance.
TARA has been developing replicable models for transforming waste to wealth in the fields of hand made paper, red clay brick production, stabilized soil block production, pulverized ash block production, concrete roofing, walling and flooring solutions.
The “Waste to wealth” solutions concentrate on the development of technologies for rural, urban and industrial applications for the SME sector. Two major approaches followed are:
- Facilitating cleaner production solutions enabling profitable businesses
- Customization of technology based solutions to convert waste to wealth thereby creating livelihoods.
Within the span of 25 years TARA “waste-to-wealth” technologies has spread to almost all the parts of India and even abroad. They have helped in:
- Creating jobs
- Saving natural resources
- Utilizing waste materials
- Hand made paper utilizing waste paper and waste hosiery
- Pulverized coal ash technology package
- Sponge iron waste in brick making
- Stone dust abatement
- Crusher industry dust for building material
- Renewable energy from waste biomass
- Cooking fuels from waste biomass and biogas