Recognizing that skills and knowledge are the driving forces of economic growth and social development, TARA Livelihood Academy (TLA) a vehicle to impart skills: focuses on short, relevant and effective courses that would get candidates into the workplace, i.e. skill training must ensure a job for those who seek it. TLA works with industrial tie ups to ensure jobs after imparting the training
TARA Livelihood Academy (TLA) offers comprehensive training programmes on issues related to its developmental activities. TLA sees training not as an end in itself, but as part of a larger process that includes application of learning into development activities
Training and Capacity building services of TARA are divided in three given below categories.
To maximise the utility of training for participants, TLA provides customized trainings on specific topics relating to its core areas, in which it customises trainings to the specific requirements of participating individuals or organizations. These specially designed trainings enable the participants to adapt their learning and field observations so as to meet their organizational and professional development needs.
- Certified and Recognized as:
- Vocational Training Provider for Uttar Pradeshunder the Ministry of Labour and Employment (MoLE), Govt. of Uttar Pradesh
- SIYB (Start and Improve Your Business) by the International Labour Organization (ILO)
- One of the Top 3 HP LIFE Centres from among 349 centres around the world by Hewlett Packard
- 2 Vocational Training Centres and 7 Community Training Centres in Bundelkhand
- Trained over 1900 youth and women in 2011-12
- Current Clients include: Hewlett Packard, Noida Power Company Limited, JCB, Government of Madhya Pradesh (DPIP Project); NABARD, JICA, Rajiv Gandhi Watershed Mission etc.